At Origin Sports we believe that:
- That the safety and welfare of every child and young adult we work with is paramount.
- That every student, regardless of age, culture, ability, gender, language, racial origin, religious belief and/or sexual identity has the right to participate in our activities in a safe environment.
To ensure that our students are given access to a safe and welcoming environment, we have several policies in place. You can view an outline of these policies at the following links:
- Child Protection Statement
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Risk Assessment / Health and Safety Policy
- Complaints Procedure
If you are a parent of a child or young adult that is enrolled in one of our courses or attends our sessions, please consider registering on this site for access to more information about our policies, as well as updates about the services that we offer.